Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome!

I am finally starting to get excited again!  The referrals seem to be somewhat consistent this past 6 months and we're getting closer to June '06 (Log in Dates- LID) each month. I started this process in Oct. of 2005, when I went to my first meeting in Oceanside, CA... before I moved to NorCal.  Once I moved to El Dorado Hills, CA, I was able to determine that China was where I would find my Dear Butterfly, so submitted my paperwork through to CCAI as a single applicant.  It has now been nearly 5 years since that date and there have been so many ups and downs throughout this time, but one thing has stayed steady - I have never wavered from my decision and know in my heart, my Dear Butterfly is out there waiting for me too!

I'm looking forward to my call, and at this point believe it will be sometime in January 2011. Five long years later. I have tried to make the most of this time... with lots of work to keep me busy, a promotion and nearly complete with getting my masters degree in Information Management.  I would have given all of it up to have held my Butterfly sooner, but they say... 'once she's arrived, all the waiting time will disappear.'  All I know is that I'll just be so excited to finally have her with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment