Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Incredibly, still nothing solid on the next set of matches...

RQ has been excellent at keeping us all posted on anything going on. Although she is not waiting herself, she really cares, no doubt! It's so great to have her site to go to, and hear about anything new, and read other's post who are also waiting, and waiting... and waiting! I held off checking in today until just now...mainly because I was so busy with work, but also because I just didn't want to be disappointed in the results. I'm still not expecting to hear anything 'real' until ~February, but ever day that passes now without a new referral batch means that much less likely of getting my 'call' before the Chinese New Year.

Read about RQs latest analysis and numbers, that really just tell us, no one has any idea what CCAA is going to do!! 

Theories and correlations

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. How exciting that you decided to get your master's while waiting. You spent your time wisely.

    I'm so ready for this wait to be over. I think the lack of info right now is making things so much more stressful. And the holidays aren't helping any of our moods either. Who would've thought this would be our 5th Christmas still without our daughters??? But at least we can take some comfort in knowing that it is definitely our last!

    Hang in there. My email link is on my sidebar if you ever want to chat. :)

    ReplyDelete