Forget 3rd times a charm... that day has come and gone. Today marks the day I submitted my 4th set of paperwork to receive an updated I-171H (immigration document) that I can't go to China without, or will not be able to bring my baby home. My current one expires the last day of this month! Why do they have different expiration timeframes than the homestudy?? All part of this crazy, paperwork intensive and frustrating process... At least the paperwork is easier to put together now :)
Special thank you to all my dear friends who quickly returned the referrals to the agency. I know it's been a pain, but I promise (as long as there's no unforseen natural disasters and they don't close the program) this time is the last!
Cheryl, Joelle, Julia, Terri and my big brother Doug!
Cheryl, Joelle, Julia, Terri and my big brother Doug!
No comments:
Post a Comment