Sunday, October 31, 2010

Vacation is too short!

Just spent over a week with one of my best friends (Cindy) from High School on the East Coast (Charleston and Myrtle Beach)! The place had been paid for for 4 years, with various intentions for using it. When I finally made the actual reservation and booked the dates, it was the absolute last week I could use it without it expiring forever. And it was the only week of time off between my final classes in the final stretch of my master's program. Needless to say, it was a no brainer that I would use it.

The beach is what I had in mind, when I originally booked it and was really thankful that the weather was still so nice in October. I had thought my Dear Butterfly would be with me and I could introduce her to the sand and the ocean of the Atlantic. Since that was not the case, Cindy and I went as two grown adult BFFs, who had an absolute ball, just hanging out and enjoying whatever came next! Lots of stories that we now have as reminders of our close friendship.

Now, back to reality of starting this final course to complete my Master's Thesis in the home stretch of the program!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that funny... I also went to the beach in October for my LAST without baby vacation. LOL!

    ReplyDelete