Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pre-confirmation for Round 4!!

For the past month, I've been concerned that the new process to get my latest, fourth and final I-171H form approved... I've been contacting my social worker and the government agency (NBC) for the past month, to confirm they received my HS updates from my local agency and that there were no issues to prevent my paperwork being accepted, fully processed, and approved... for the 4th time!  Today I got confirmation... through email anyway... so am VERY happy to have one more thing off my mind right now.  I will keep checking the mail for the 'official' confirmation and make sure my fingerprint appt. is included.  When that paper is in my hot little hand, I will feel even better!

From: NBC Adoptions 
To: Allison <allison616@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 1:55:15 PM
Subject: SIM8829300584



Please see your receipt number above. I can verify that we did receive the home study update on 10/13/2010, which is in time to grant an extension. Your SNAP appointment is for Dec 14 and the notice was mailed today. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.
 
LW
Immigration Service Officer, Orphans Adoption Unit
National Benefits Center , Lees Summit , MO
US Citizenship and Immigration Service
Department of Homeland Security

No comments:

Post a Comment