RQ posts her predictions every month and does a fabulous job in keeping them up to date. Often times those of us who are still waiting post comments in response to her predictions, with questions and sometimes predictions of our own. This month was no exception and in fact, there was some fairly pointed comments about this subject and the reasons for all the extended delays. Everyone has an opinion as to 'why' we are having to wait so long... I believe it's a myriad of factors and not just one reason. Below is a post I'm choosing to side with specific to the predictions piece. I'll leave the 'reasons' piece for another post:
karmen65 Says:
I know my predictions may seem a little rosy … but I’ve decided to live in that rosy little world :) AND like I say I have been right on the money the last six months or so.
According to RQs polls the numbers will get a lot smaller moving forward, and there is a LOT of attrition. I am LID 9-11-06 and in my August/September Yahoo group there are very few of us still waiting. Most have chosen to go the waiting child route.
So don’t lose heart folks. I really believe our day is just around the corner.
Keep your chins up! :)