It's been over two weeks since I've been checking the CCAI website and reading that that CCAA is working on the next set of matches" but there's still no rumors on RQ, and I'm not holding my breath that they will actually get to my LID in this next set of matches. At this point, I really don't expect that they will even get to June 3rd... the way things are currently going, my guess is I won't hear anything on my match date until after Chinese New Year (CNY) which starts in early Feb and will likely delay things until mid to end of March... of course I could get surprised, and that would be a very big surprise, but it's been so long now and I still need to focus on this last 4 weeks of getting my thesis done, so I can graduate!
I'm so looking forward to being able to spend my weekends starting to really get ready for travel and more importantly, coming home to begin this awesome new chapter in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment