Monday, January 31, 2011

Finally, a bit more than just a rumor

Last month, I had pretty well resigned my thoughts that CCAA would only get to about June 2nd prior to CNY, and sure enough, today it was confirmed by a few agencies that they will be mailing the next batch of referrals sometime this week and their cutoff is June 2nd... So, now the question is, can they get to June 5th by the next batch??  I believe they can and I believe they will!!! 

The saving grace for me is that I have had to focus on wrapping up my thesis without being so distracted by any extra excitement. 2.3 more weeks and I'm done!! Whoo Hoooo!

Come one, come all, please send any extra positive thoughts this way and let's all make sure they will get through June 5th, and hopefullly through at least June 6th in their next batch, just to be on the safe side!!

Thanks to you all for keeping positive and I look forward to the "extra" time I'll have in March to get more prepared and hopefully see many of you, before the big trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment