Friday, February 4, 2011

Kung Hei Fat Choy / Happy Chinese New Year!! It's been a Busy Week!


Lots going on this past week... turned in the near final version of my Capstone (e.g. Thesis) to graduate with my masters degree and celebrated my 15 year anniversary at my company with a couple of special gifts for myself... the rings I've been wanting to symbolize all the accomplishments of the past few years while waiting for my Butterfly!

I had a last minute change in plans to go up to see my team in Oregon and ended up going a day early to join a team of others who were already there and went straight out to a great chinese dinner... no, my fortune cookie did not include the one I had hoped for, but at least the rumors turned out to be better than expected prior to CNY for those with LIDs through June 2nd!  It's been a roller coaster this past couple of weeks, but this next couple of months waiting for the next set of referrals is going to be torture!! I'm not sure how much  more behind CNY is going to put the next announcements, but I'm going to expect about a 2 months wait for the good news and hopefully be pleasantly surprised if it comes sooner. 

I just know my Butterfly is going to be here soon, and CCAA is sure to get through June 5th, with only 3 days in between this latest batch... please, oh please, oh please!!!

Here are some of the sites posted through RQ of those who received referrals through June 2nd:
Go to http://chinaadopttalk.com/2011/02/02/7779/ view blogs that have pictures of some of the very cutest babies!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year (belated)! You are so close to your new daughter - so excited for you!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete