Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm so in LOVE and over the MOON!!


It's a girl!!! And she's precious!! I am ecstatic!!
I'm very proud to introduce Danielle Quin Davis

Her Chinese name is Long, Chu - translates to clear/neat
and middle name is Qin - translates to musical instrument ~ I will include a 'u' in her middle name (to make it Quin) which translates to "music"
Her B-day is Feb 7, 2010, so she's just over 12 mos now.
She's from the Province of Jiangxi

As of Dec she was
26.5 inches and 18.7lbs

16.9" - head circum
17.3" - chest circum

22 comments:

  1. Congrats - she is adorable! Our daughter's Chinese middle name is Qin, too.

    -- Trace7, RQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Jiangxi referral!! When you are ready to get her newspaper finding ad (which has a great picture of her months younger than her referral photos!) come visit us.

    Have a speedy trip!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lovely!!! Congrats to you and your family and enjoy every moment of your new reality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS Allison! Filled with excitement and joy for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful! Man, alot of beautiful babies!! I know you are going to have a great time!! She already looks inquisitive to me...so she's probably pretty smart! (As most of them are! )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely breathtaking! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A huge congrats to you... the fun is about to begin...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and what a beautiful girl!

    Is she from Suichuan WI in Jiangxi by any chance? I have one from there and her sur name is Long like your daughter's.

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beautiful. Congratulations on your referral!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love those dreamy eyes! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!
    You do not know me but we are the parents of 7 children -3 from China.
    Our youngest is from Jiangxi and she is a doll.
    These girls have so much personality from the get-go. You two gals are going to have a lot of fun!
    i hope your TA gets here fast..

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTE CUTE CUTE. Congratulations on surviving your wait. It is all so worth it in the end. Danielle's face is so sweet and she reminds me so much of my Jiangxi girl. My girl is so petite and yours looks so too. I always bought the same size as her age...usually worked well but sometimes needed the waist tucked in.
    Congrats again,
    Trish
    Mother to Jiangxi girl age 5 and Chongqing girl age 3.5

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect in every way! Congratulations!!! :o)

    (Visiting From RQ)

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's beautiful...simply beautiful! I have an adorable 2 year old daughter (adopted at 15 months) from Jiangxi Province. She is the light of our lives. Keeping my fingers crossed for a speedy TA. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is beautiful. We have a Jiangxi Beauty also, adopted 7/23/07. She will be 5 in April. Congrats and looking forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is beautiful, congratulations. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know its a parent-thing but I swear we have the prettiest babies :) - I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! My youngest is also from Jiangxi -- and she turned 8 on February 7. :)

    I wish you all the best on your parenting journey -- it's a wild, wonderful ride.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello from the northwest of Spain, I've found your blog and your very beutiful daughter in RQ: I'm writing because I want to wish you a life plenty of joy with this beauty.
    Congrats.
    Sincerely
    Felisa (still waiting)
    ... referral is 2007, 26 March
    Warm hug for Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  21. She is a perfectly beautiful baby!!! Congrats! You are about to leave on the biggest adventure of your life! We LOVED our trip to China! :)

    ReplyDelete