I took some time to check out Babies R Us this past weekend... I looked mostly at car seats and strollers and stayed away from all the cute little outfits. I've decided to wait until I find out her exact age/size before I actually purchase since there could be a big difference in needs if she's a tiny bean vs. a little chunky monkey.
Not sure what others in my situation are doing, so am looking through the RQ Forum about how to best plan for getting the right sizes... or if it really is best to just wait until knowing more.
I'm also starting to stress a bit on what other baby stuff I'll need to be sure I have before leaving for China and to have waiting when we return!
I look forward to going to register... and getting to have a real baby shower!
Hi we are LID the same day. No advice as to what you will need it as I am trying to figure it all out too. It has been very hard to stay away from the cute little outfits but if the rumors on RQ are right we won't have much longer to wait. ~cali
ReplyDelete