Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Making New Friends!

RQ officially updated the matched dates, so have added the updated version to this site. So awesome to see June dates in that box...!

Super excited to have a bit of time do some reading and learning more about the 'Junies' group who have been waiting just as long as I have. Some really great, and supportive women/men going through the same thing. Yesterday, I had a couple of quick emails with someone only ~30 miles from me! Our login dates are a day apart, so it seems very likely we will travel together as long as CCAA get through at least the 6th.. some are predicting through the 7th or even the 12th!

I can't wait for next weekend to begin doing some 'baby stuff' shopping that I'll have time for once my final paper is in! Got my last round of comments back from the instructor tonight, and I have very little to change...Yep, things are lookin' up!

No comments:

Post a Comment