Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm stunned and I'm shocked... it has been sooo long coming- tomorrow is the first really BIG day!!

I just finally got a chance to get on the RQ site tonight and haven't been on for a couple of days... Things have been very busy and I've also really thought there's no way we would hear anything until next week or the week after! First, I'm seeing that referrals are coming in and then I go on my agency site and see this--- I'm getting my call tomorrow!!!

2/24/2011
Great News Matches Arrived!

Great News! We just received a group of matches from the CCAA. We received matches for families with the log in dates of June 5, 7 and 8, 2006. At this time, we do not know the official cut off date for this group of matches as the CCAA has not updated their intranet website.

We will call all matched families tomorrow! We are so excited for all of our families who were matched in this group!

We will update this website when more information becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment