The flight was a little rough with lots of turbulence throughout the first half, so Cheryl got quite ill. She's still not 100% and hasn't eaten much since, but at least she feels better after a really great nights sleep. Our hotel is great with a fantastic view!
We took the Ngong Ping Cable Car (more like a sky tram) and went to Lantau island today to see the world's largest Buddha and explore Ngong Ping Village. It was a beautiful day with just a bit of humidity, but a very nice cool breeze that helped a lot! We took a bunch of pictures,...here's just a quick sample.
We're still a bit jet lagged, so probably won't venture out too much tonight. There's so much to do over the next few days and the real countdown to little miss Butterfly is really on now! Just 2.5 more days (today is nearly done, so can't count it) It will be late afternoon on Sunday (China's time), Very exciting!
I hope I can sleep good the next few nights, because I know I'm going to need my energy..
Just found your blog via baby Mia's. Danielle should be in your arms by now!! SO excited for you! Welcome to mommyhood!!!
ReplyDelete