Monday, October 10, 2011
Gotcha Day was already 6 mo. ago?!!
It's hard to believe, that it's really been 6 months since I held you in my arms for the first time at our hotel in China! I had no idea that day, how much amazing progress you would make, so quickly! I didn't truly realize then that once I had to go back to work and you were spending the majority of your days in someone else's care, how much more special our time together would be, but when I pick you up each day it melts my heart to hear you running up to me saying "mama, mama" with the cutest smiles and giggles I've ever seen! I just love the way you just want to cuddle.. my little snuggle-bug!
Your face at the park and the pumpkin patch yesterday were priceless! You seem to love every minute of each new experience and are growing up so fast.
I love you, DQ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment