Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More information to come and BFFs!

I got a short update today, but still no travel dates yet. I am on pins and needles as to when I will get to hold my little angel and cover her sweet cheeks in kisses.

I added a couple of other blogs I'm following of families we will meet in Nanchang, Jiangxi. They are Danielle's SWI BFF's :)

I also learned that the daughter of my BFF from college, Terri, is also from Jiangxi and she picked her up in Nanchang ~7 years ago. I couldn't recall which Province her Natalie was from. Then when we finally got a chance to catch up, I learned she is from the same area as Danielle! We will one day take them both back to visit. Amazing that after this many years of waiting, we will have one more thing in common as well as our beautiful daughters. Another 'coincidence' that follows the tale of the Red Thread...

So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment